Event Terms and Conditions
Rotary Events Management (GB&I) Limited (REM (GB&I) Ltd) reserve the right to amend or modify the show content or times of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our control.
REM (GB&I) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or liability incurred by visitors at the Online Event as a result of entering into a contract with an exhibitor or due to advice given by an exhibitor.
You acknowledge and agree that REM (GB&I) Ltd reserves the right to remove you from the Online Event if, REM (GB&I) Ltd in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behaviour create a disruption or hinder the Online Event or the enjoyment of the Online Event content by other attendees.
Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of sessions at REM (GB&I) Ltd Online Events.
REM (GB&I) Ltd reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practices.
Online Event Registration
- Your registration entitles you to access to the Online Event for which you have registered.
- Registration is free. Any costs associated with your attendance shall be borne solely by you, and REM (GB&I) Ltd shall have no liability for such costs.
- Once you have completed your registration, you will receive your registration confirmation by email. Please ensure that your valid email is entered correctly on the registration form.
- You will receive essential information for registered attendees electronically at the email address that are provided on your registration form.
- In addition, you will also be added to the Online Event participant list for notifications of future Virtual Events from REM (GB&I) Ltd.
As part of the ticket booking process, Rotary Events Management (GB&I) Limited (for Volunteer Expo Online) and Vfairs act as data controllers and collect your personal information for their respective data collection and processing purposes. Vfairs act as data Processor.
We appreciate how important your privacy is and recognise that we are being trusted with protecting it, so the purpose of the individual privacy policies is to give you a clear explanation about how each organisation collect and use your personal data.
We think it is important that you read these privacy policies in full so that you understand what data each organisation collects about you, how it is collected, used and looked after and what privacy rights you have. The privacy notices are available to view on the respective organisation’s website.
Click here to view the Rotary Events Management (GB&I) Limited (for Volunteer Expo) Privacy Notice. Click here to view the Vfairs Privacy Notice